This Amobee (Kontera) review 2018, reviews key functional features and services that will answer some common Amobee (Kontera) FAQs about the sign up process, Ads, payment and payout procedure, advertiser and publishers options.... At the end of this Amobee (Kontera) review, you should be able to make up your mind whether to start, continue or quit publishing or advertising with Amobee (Kontera). This Amobee (Kontera) review is independent and this website is not owned by Amobee (Kontera) neither is this review an outright endorsement of Amobee (Kontera) services but rather an analytical look into Amobee (Kontera) as an advertising service.
Amobee (Kontera) Ad Network Review 2018
Amobee (Kontera) was founded in 2003 and is a privately held online ad network company. They have offices at their headquarters in 1940 Bryant St Fl 1, San Francisco CA 94110.
|Amobee (Kontera) Review|
|Sign up Fee:||FREE|
|Expert Rating:||3.7/5.0 ★★★★|
|Contact:||24/7 Phone, Twitter, and Email Support, Extensive Online Help Center and Ticketing System.|
Amobee (Kontera) Review for Advertisers
Amobee (Kontera) is considered reliable and convenient to advertisers. They are cheaper and serve only targeted Ads. Your Ads will only appear on sites with related content for the keywords and phrases you bid for. Another notable thing is that you are allowed to bid for advertising spaces on specific sites you want that display Amobee (Kontera) Ads. The following are some Amobee (Kontera) features for advertisers:
- Customized Ads (you can design your own ads).
- Many Ad formats and types to select including for mobile phones.
- Search and Geo-targeted Ads.
- Bid for specific sites you want your Ads to appear on.
- Get a throwback for invalid clicks and impressions.
Amobee (Kontera) vs AdWords
For advertisers comparing Amobee (Kontera) vs Google Adwords, you will notice different in terms of value for money. This is mainly because traffic from Google is usually high quality and conversions are higher since the audience is usually targeted with relevant ads by smart googlebots. Google's AdSense program also accepts only websites that meet their very high standard requirements compared to alternatives like Amobee (Kontera).
Amobee (Kontera) Review for Publishers
For web publishers (bloggers, website owners, ...) Using Amobee (Kontera) Ads is one of the great ways to monetize your website or blog. Each time a visitor to your website clicks on the Amobee (Kontera) Ads, you earn some money from the clicks and also from the conversions.
There are many ad formats and types you can select from.
Many publishers that use Amobee (Kontera) are either banned or were not approved by other top publisher Ad Networks like AdSense. Also if you are currently using AdSense, you can also use Amobee (Kontera) to increase your revenue from advertising. This is allowed by both Google AdSense and Amobee (Kontera) so long as you differentiate the two Ads appearances.
Amobee (Kontera) Publisher Requirements
- Traffic Minimum: None.
- Publisher Language Requirement: Primarily English, though ads can be used on pages in other languages with prior written consent from Amobee (Kontera).
- Prohibited Publisher Content: Amobee (Kontera) reserves the right to refuse service to any website. Though most legal websites are excepted, those with excessive profanity, illicit drugs, pornography, gambling, and hacking/cracking are not. Furthermore, use is restricted for sites that sell alcohol, counterfeit/stolen items, prescription drugs, tobacco, body parts/fluids, hazardous substances, weaponry, explosives, ammunition, and fireworks. Websites that contain offensive propaganda or promote hate, violence, and racial intolerance are also banned. Finally, websites that contain manipulative content or construction to improve search engine rankings are also not allowed.
Amobee (Kontera) Approval Process
You will be able to start promoting their ads as soon as you sign up. As long as you don’t violate any of their publisher terms listed below, you should have no problem entering and staying within the network. Website verification is required in order to prove ownership, as well as phone verification.
Amobee (Kontera) vs AdSense
When it comes to advertising for publishers when we compare Amobee (Kontera) vs AdSense, there is clearly a huge gap between them.
Can you use Amobee (Kontera) Ads and Google AdSense Ads together? The answer is yes. You can show both Amobee (Kontera) and AdSense ads on the same page. As AdSense states, if you choose to do so, then you should ensure that the two Ads are clearly distinct. How you do it depends on your ingenuity.
In terms of earnings and revenue share there is no doubt that AdSense is far much superior to Amobee (Kontera). The Amobee (Kontera) CPM rates,... are lower than the AdSense rates.
Amobee (Kontera) vs Infolinks
Both Amobee (Kontera) and infolinks ad networks specialize in In-Text or inline ads and are good alternatives to each other just incase one does not suit you.
Amobee (Kontera) Earnings, Payout & Payment Methods
Amobee (Kontera) earnings payout threshold (amount to earn before withdrawing your Amobee (Kontera) earnings) is $50 for payments by PayPal, check, and ACH.
Signing up for Amobee (Kontera) is easy. Amobee (Kontera) sign up is free and takes less than 3 minutes. Amobee (Kontera) reviews your website after signing up. When you get accepted into their program, you'll need to paste the Ads HTML codes to your site for the Ads to show. There is more that you'll learn about Amobee (Kontera) when you are a publisher. .
How Much Does Amobee (Kontera) Pay Per Click?
This question is often asked by publishers opting to use Amobee (Kontera). Well, since Amobee (Kontera) serves only search targeted Ads then the amount you get per click depends on the advertisers offers. The more your website attracts more valuable advertisers that compete for an Ad space the more you will earn. Earnings can start from as low as 0.05 per click or cpm Ads rates of $1 also depending on conversions.
What Constitutes a Conversion?
A completed conversion will depend on the type of ad that it originates from. In most cases, a conversion will involve the user completing a form, joining or signing up for a website, subscription, trial or service, or purchasing a product through the ad.
You will receive revenue for both the click and the conversion when the user completes both actions. If they do not complete the full requirements that the advertiser sets, you will still receive the revenue for the click but not for the partial conversion. Higher click through rates (CTR) lead to more conversions that lead to higher CPM rates which lead to more earnings. That's basically how you earn per click or per 1000 impressions.
How does Amobee (Kontera) operate?
Amobee (Kontera) offer highly relevant intext advertising, contextually related image and video ads that are easy to customize to your site. Amobee (Kontera) has recently started using semantic analysis technology that means that they can distinguish between ambiguous meanings of words to ensure higher CTRs. For best results you should display Amobee (Kontera) ads only in the content area of your post.
The revenue share by Amobee (Kontera) is 50%-70% of advertiser's spends.
Amobee (Kontera) Pros
Here are some of the pros of Amobee (Kontera) web hosting service:
- Easy to Use: Amobee (Kontera) was created with the beginner in mind. The entire service, from start to finish, is intuitive. There is no learning curve. You’ll make the most of the service the first time you use it.
- Intuitive Interface: The entire design of Amobee (Kontera) is pleasing. It’s easy to navigate and find the tools/information you’re looking for. The control panel is especially intuitive, allowing you to create great ads in no time at all.
- Customized Color Scheme and Ad Placement: Most displaying advertising networks don’t give many options when it comes to placing ads. Not so with Amobee (Kontera). The service allows you to customize each ads color scheme as well as its placement on your website.
- Low Minimum Payment: Amobee (Kontera) makes making money easy. A minimum payment of $10 is backed up by regular processing.
- Excellent Customer Support: Our favorite aspect of Amobee (Kontera) is their excellent customer support. We really can’t understand why more companies don’t follow suit. Have a question? It’s easy to contact a live representative by email or phone. And when you do reach them, they actually know what they’re talking about.
Amobee (Kontera) Cons
There aren’t many cons to using Amobee (Kontera). Yet the display advertising network does have a few. These include its low earning potential and poor ad relevancy. We look at each of these cons in greater detail below:
- Mediocre Earning Potential: The fact is that the earnings per click on Amobee (Kontera) are fairly low. You must have a lot of traffic or a very high click-through ratio to realize solid earnings. Unfortunately, this seems to be the case with almost every program that isn’t AdSense. So you just have to take it with a grain of salt.
Who is Amobee (Kontera) Best For?
Amobee (Kontera) is a decent Ads service. It's great for:
- First-timers starting a simple blog or small website that still does get lots of traffic.
- Sites with traffic but have not been accepted into Google AdSense
- Sites looking to increase advertising revenue by combining Amobee (Kontera) Ads with AdSense ones.
- Sites with traffic but have been banned or suspended from Google AdSense program.
Amobee (Kontera) Support
Excellent customer support is one of the factors that helps Amobee (Kontera) stand out from the pack. It’s much easier to talk to a support team member than most other display advertising networks, including Google AdSense.
They can be contacted 24/7 via Phone, Twitter, and Email. Their response time is usually less than a minute.
Verdict on Amobee (Kontera)
There isn’t any reason not to give Amobee (Kontera) a chance. It can be very effective when used by the right person on the right website. Yet don’t expect it to be your savior if you were booted off of AdSense.
Amobee (Kontera) is a smart ad network to use to complement other ad networks or to use while waiting to get approved by them. It’s quick and easy to set up so you don’t have to invest a lot of time upfront. Approval is likewise quick and just about every website will be accepted.
All in all, Amobee (Kontera) is worth checking out. It’s one of the better alternatives to Google AdSense, although it still has a long way to go to catch up. It will be interesting to see how this particular ad network evolves in the future as its popularity increases. Click here to get started.
Don’t have a website to monetize yet? Click here to make your website today!